JOOMLA 3 (Mobile R3ADY / US3R Friendly) – An Outlook
Joomla 3 is built up on an exceptionally advanced platform which is boosted by its irresistible fresh look and feel along with many specialties and features under its umbrella. Below are mentioned some of the key specialties and other features that has made Joomla to be the front runners in the world of content management system.
Joomla has taken a big jump in the mobile zone within entirety of its both frontend design and administrator interface. Joomla has now adopted the Bootstrap framework and subsequently become the first major CMS to be ready in mobile mode both for the online visitors and as well as the administrator areas. So now every Joomla website can have mobile oriented content for the online visitor and mobile friendly tools for administrators.
- Fully Responsive Site Template
- Fully Responsive Admin UI
- Fully Responsive Core Output
The entire Joomla administration has a fresh new look and feel with the power of Bootstrap responsive framework which improves the workflow with any mobile device. Along with this it has a touch of UI/UX work of the Joomla JUX team. Now this makes Joomla to go fully responsive for any mobile device, be it tablets or smartphones.
- New User Friendly Interface
- Streamlined 30 Second Install
- Refined Admin User Experience
Now you do not need to wait any longer on Joomla 3, in fact the coding and interface building time has substantially reduced. The JUI (Joomla User Interface) provides you an efficient and user friendly backend & frontend with a less CSS and Jquery, and this is what makes coding take a lesser time. Apart from this, The Icomoon font icon provides a variety of retina-optimized icons.
- Build a Component with Zero CSS
- Style a Site with 1 CSS File
- Icomoon Font Icon
- jQuery & Mootools
The Key Benefits & Features of Joomla 3
- Extensive work on code style standardisation and consistency
- Updated system tests in the CMS
- Incorporation of Bootstrap into a jui media package
- Unit testing in the CMS
- A new responsive administrator template Isis and interface
- Improvements to Smart Search
- A new frontend template Protostar built using Bootstrap and updated accessible template called Beez3
- Continued clean up of older unused code, files and database fields and tables and improved standardization of tables
- Guest user group present by default
- PostgreSQL Driver. You will be able to run Joomla 3 sites using the PostgreSQL database
- Update TinyMCE to version 3.5.6
- PHP Memcached Driver
- New administrator statistics module
- Use of JFeed for feed management rather than SimplePie
- Saving blank articles allowed
- Installation of language packages directly from the extension manager